The palate is one of the paramount factors in patron undertaking of the relish foods we eat. Barbecuing produces strong taste to meats through the application of seasonings and sauces.
Flavor essence from the Kansas City and Texas are unique based on herbs. The herbs differ for each meat. A special sauce is always required to enhance the nature and freshness of the roasted meat. Here are the magical barbecue sauces that can make you a cordon bleu cook.
- Special Onion Rib Rubs Sauce
In Kansas City, they know BBQ ribs. Finish these ribs off with a good barbecue sauce. You’ll have a fantastically seasoned barbecue ribs. These ribs are so good that you will want to keep a bazooka wine ready for more than just ribs. The main ingredients of this sauce are:
- 1/2 cup/120 mL Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup/60 mL Paprika
- One tablespoon/15 mL Black pepper
- One tablespoon/15 mL Salt
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL Chili powder
- One tablespoon/15 mL Garlic powder
- One tablespoon/15 mL Onion powder
- One teaspoon/5 mL Cayenne
- Spicy Dust Sauce
The spicy earth is essentially the most intrinsic part of any barbecue seasoning. It’s the essence of many cultures blended into one for the perfect portrayal of Friday Night Blues. Kosher Salt and Cumin are the essential elements which make a good barbecue sauce. It unfurls a smell of utmost diligence to any of the food fiends. The main ingredients of this sauce are:
- 1/2 cup/120 mL Paprika
- 1/4 cup/60 mL kosher salt, finely ground
- 1/4 cup/60 mL Sugar
- Two tablespoons/30 mL Mustard Powder
- 1/4 cup/60 mL Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup/60 mL ground Cumin
- Two tablespoons/30 mL ground Black pepper
- 1/4 cup/60 mL granulated Garlic
- Two tablespoons/30 mL Cayenne
The sauce can stay up too many months and will fresh. This rub can be used on beef, chicken, pork, fish, etc.
- Yellow Rubs
A perfect wet mustard rub that sticks to the meat. This is an excellent way to flavor ribs no matter how they are cooked. The main ingredients of this sauce are:
- 2 cups/475 mL Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup/240 mL Minced Parsley
- 1/2 cup/120 mL Dried Orange or Lemon Peel
- 1/2 cup/120 mL Rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/4 cup/60 mL Black pepper
- One tablespoon/15 mL Salt
It can be stored for up to 10 days after initial preparation.
- Pepper Simple Rubs
Pepper Simple Rubs are the easiest to cook. They can bring out the chef in you and can make your stature a very tall one. This is a very simple rub, but it’s hot. The main ingredients of this sauce are:
A.1 cup/240 mL Hot Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup/60 mL Garlic salt
- Two tablespoons/30 mL Onion Powder
- One tablespoon/15 mL Fresh Ground Pepper
- One tablespoon/15 mL Cayenne
- One teaspoon/5 mL White pepper
The ingredients should be mixed thoroughly and should be kept in a place with minimum light falling on it. The sauce can stay up too many months and will fresh. Apply rub evenly over ribs. As said, the general rule is what sticks is the perfect amount.
- Cuban Mojo Marinated
This is the most noteworthy barbecue seasoning of all time. The Cuban Mojo is a miscellany of every home augmented plant. It carries the freshest seasoning which has a cumulative time to store. It can even stay up to several months. The main ingredients of this sauce are:
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin Olive Oil
- One tablespoon Orange Zest
- 3/4 cup fresh Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup fresh Lime Juice
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lightly packed Mint leaves, finely chopped
- Eight garlic Cloves, minced
- (2 teaspoons dried oregano)
- Two teaspoons ground Cumin
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 3 and 1/2 pound boneless pork shoulder, in one piece
Mix cilantro, mints, minced oregano, cloves, cumin, lime juice, orange juice, and zest in the bowl along with the pieces of the pork in a bowl. The stuffing should always be kept in a receptacle. And there you get the perfect Cuban seasoning.
So keep yourself calm and have the grill on, that’s the momentous winner after all. Happy Steaks!